Established in 1943, The Chantland Company has long been recognized as the world leader in unit handling and specialty pulleys and rollers.
And for good reason. Pulleys and rollers are not just part of our product line. They are our ONLY business.
In fact, more than 200 quality-conscious employees - and all 140,000 square feet of our modern facility - are dedicated to the manufacture of conveyor pulleys…24 hours a day. No other manufacturer meets customer needs the way we can.
We are focused on giving you what you want, when you want it!
Each of our employees maintains a level of commitment "to meet and exceed our customers' expectations" which is unmatched in our industry.
We have nine core values that brings us together and helps us build a great place to work.
The Nicholson Nine
- Safety is always #1
- 100% customer satisfaction is what we strive for
- We Build a Strong Company Family
- Our Suppliers are Important
- Change Doesn’t Scare Us
- Bring on the Learning
- Proud & Fun are we
- Be the Best in all we do
- We Make Good Choices
Chantland provides a comprehensive wage and benefit package for full-time employees which includes:
- 10 paid holidays
- Pay vacation days at 9.5 hours - 2 weeks within first year
- Bereavement pay
- 2.5% 401(k) match
- Hourly employee bonus program
- Health insurance (family coverage available)
- Dental insurance (family coverage available)
- Avesis eyewear prescription program vision insurance (family coverage available)
- Employer paid short term disability insurance which pays you up to 50% of your wages
- Life insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Voluntary Life (increased coverage options)
- Other supplemental insurance
- Safety/attendance award
- Years of service award
Follow the Link for opportunities which are posted for specific positions when available.
Chantland is an Equal Opportunity Employer that requires a post offer, pre-placement, physical and capacity screening and alcohol and drug screen.